Australia is one of the most magnificent countries in the world that attracts and magnetizes thousands of immigrants every year to this part of the world. It is one of the best countries in the world when it comes to living permanently in Australia, simply because of its facilities, living standards, and opportunities for the overseas workers and students and businessmen.
he Permanent Residency to Australia allows people from all parts of the world to enter and settle in Australia permanently and enjoy the rights and privileges in the country like a citizen, without actually being the one.
Benefits of Permanent Residency (PR) in Australia
Below are the rights and privileges being given to a permanent resident of Australia?
- You can live in Australia indefinitely.
- You can leave and enter Australia frequently within the initial period of five years after that it can be renewed if you meet the criteria.
- After spending initial years on permanent residency status, you can apply for citizenship
- Permanent residents enjoy many of the rights and privileges of citizens, including access to free or subsidized legal and health services.
- You can sponsor your relatives subject to fulfilling residence criteria and assurance of support requirements.
- Gives you right to apply for Australian consular assistance overseas
- Gives you right to travel to New Zealand, live, work and study in New Zealand, after New Zealand government approval.
- Children born inside Australia will be Australian citizens by birth.
Conditions to apply for a permanent visa
You can apply for a permanent visa once you have:
- Lived for at least two years in a particular Regional Area and worked, including being self-employed, for one year in these same areas or
- Attained sponsorship under the Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme.
Article via: visasavenue