Australia has a warm sunny climate, which means outdoor dining and a huge variety of sports are part of the Australian way of life.As the 6th largest country in the world, Australia is 50% larger than Europe, but has the lowest population density in the world. Approximately 85% of Australians occupying only 1% of the continent and live in the capital cities and along the coast.For at least 40,000 years Australia’s Aboriginal people have lived in Australia’s unique natural environment, believed to be the world’s oldest civilisation.
Australia is an extremely popular destination for people wishing to start a new life in another country. The country’s economy is strong and Australia is actively encouraging the immigration of skilled migrants.The Australian immigration program has opportunities for people with a variety of background ages, qualifications and needs.
Move to Australia
There are various ways we can help you move to Australia.
The general skilled visas program is specifically designed to target professionals who have skills in particular occupations required in Australia.There is a range of visa options for points tested skilled workers who want to live in Australia.
There are a number migration options for skilled people applying under Skilled Migration visa and the options are:-
- Skilled Independent Migrant Visa
- Skilled Nominated Migrant Visa
- Skilled Regional – Nominated/Sponsored Provisional Visa
- Skilled Recognised Graduate Visa
- Employer Nomination Scheme
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme
The Australian Family Immigration scheme is designed to allow people to immigrate to Australia to join family members already living in Australia as permanent residents or citizens.
There are a number of migration options family members of Australian Citizens, permanent Residents or Eligible New Zealand Citizens such as:-
- Other Family Migration
The Australian Business Visa scheme is designed to allow people or business owners who intend to conduct short business visits to Australia or establish or manage a new or existing business or invest in Australia.
There are a number of visa options for people or business owners depending on the intended activity:-
- Short Term Business Visa
- Business Innovation and Investment ( Provisional) visa
- Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) Visa
Short Travel Visa
The Australian Tourist visa is for people to visit Australia for holiday, sightseeing, social or recreational reasons, to visit relatives, friends or for other short-term non-work purposes.
There are a number of visa options depending on the purpose and duration of a visit such as:
- A paper Based Visitor Visa application
- An electronically stored authority for short-term visits to Australia for some specific passport holders
- An electronically stored authority for visits to Australia for European and a number of other European countries
Temporary and Specialist Entry
The Australian Temporary and Specialist Entry program is for people intending to participate in specific professional, cultural or social activities or to do temporary work in Australia. There are a number of visa options depending on the activities to be undertaken in Australia such as:
There are a number of visa options depending on the activities to be undertaken in Australia such as:
- Going to undertake short-term, highly specialized non-ongoning work or to participate in non-ongoing activities at the invitation of an organization.
- Participate in activites such as exchange and special full time religious work and domestic work for senior foreign executives in Australia
- Entering as employees or representatives of a foreign government agency
- Entering to work in Australian Entertainment Industry
Entering as an Employer Sponsored Skilled Worker
Family member of New Zealand Citizen
The Australian Student visa enables people from overseas undertake further studies at Australian Schools, colleges or universities.
There are several classes of student visas for Australia – the one you need depends on the type of you are planning to undertake.
- To Study English Course
- To attend high school
- Vocational Education and Training
- Higher Education
- Postgraduate Research
- Non-award Course
Article Via: universalemigration